Monday, April 26, 2010

Tech-i-nical Difficulties

Please forgive me being so slow to follow up. The short of it is this: while there is an experience to relate, the treatment went well enough that it was deemed I could continue. However, since then I have felt as though a truck ran me over.

I had two small social things to host this weekend and it was all I could do to appear functional and tolerate the stimulation. Sunday morning I lay in bed for hours unable to move. The full body pain was intense, as if everything had simply seized up into one giant cramp.

A little better today.

Will write more soon.

Thank you for your patience.

2 comments:

  1. Way over the other side of the country, Washington State, I was infected by a tick. I share many of the symptoms that you seem to have so I get it if that helps any. It ruined my life as I only went 24 years being misdiagnosed. I am bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so hear. The bitterness is understandable.

    Any progress after diagnosis?

    ReplyDelete