Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BostonLyme Support Group Redux

Back in August, I asked if there were folks interested in a Lyme support group based in Boston. There were a couple of responses and then I went into a downward spiral and didn't follow up. Please forgive the delay.

We have a communications challenge, though. If you post a comment here, I can't readily get back to you. Therefore, I have embedded my email address in a reply to the old post.

Interested in a support group? Please go to this reply and email me directly by removing all the spaces in the email address text. I will create an email list and we'll find a time in the next two weeks when we can get together.

In our first gathering we'll talk logistics: when we want to meet, how often and what kind of support we seek.

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment